Glengarry Village & Woods
1535 Glengarry Blvd
What Makes Glengarry Village Special
From its spacious homes to its gorgeous community common areas, or from its friendly neighbors to its fantastic amenities, this Canton, MI neighborhood has plenty to offer interested home buyers!
Here are the three most often cited reasons for why home buyers adore this Canton community:
- Many of the homes have been renovated in recent years to include modern amenities such as granite kitchen counter tops and hardwood flooring
- The homes offer plenty of room to grow, with many featuring four and five bedrooms.
- The community is conveniently close to everyday amenities like banks and grocery stores, as well as recreational amenities including Heritage Park and Village Theater at Cherry Hill.
Plus, There’s So Much More to Glengarry Village
There are 218 homes in this beautiful community. Architectural styles are mainly Cape Cod or Ranches, and most of the homes were built in the 1990s and they generally come with upwards of 1,200 square feet.
Step inside these homes and you’re sure to be impressed with such fabulous interior amenities as:
- Brand new carpeting
- Updated kitchen appliances
- Built-in shelves
- Fully Finished Basements
There's Never a Dull Moment When You Live Here
In addition to spacious homes, this community is conveniently close to such popular attractions as:
- Summit on the Park fitness & recreational facility
- Canton Public Library
- Pheasant Run Golf Club
- Freedom Park
- And more!
Another perk to living here?
This community is zoned for some outstanding public schools within the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools district, which is highly rated.
Buy Your Next Canton, MI Home in Glengarry Village
If this sounds like the kind of neighborhood you have been searching for, then make sure to contact us at Bittinger Team, REALTORS®.
We would love the opportunity to assist you by answering you questions and to tell you about Canton homes for sale.