Market Stats in Canton
Search Homes for Sale in Canton
Selling Your Canton Home?
Selling a home in Canton? We can help! Learn more about listing your home with us, including the tools and resources we offer our sellers, our marketing strategies, and our featured listings.
Discover Your Home's Worth
Spotlights of Canton
Canton Township is home to some of Michigan’s well-known attractions, like Summit on the Park, Canton Sports Center, Heritage Park, Pheasant Run and Fellows Creek Golf Clubs, as well as hidden gems known only to residents. Catch performances at the renowned 400 seat premiere performing arts center The Village Theater, shop at Michigan’s only IKEA and the Canton Farmers Market.
It is easy to see why so many families are flocking to this wonderful community filled with big town opportunity, but small-town charm as well. Home to countless large and small businesses, a vibrant dining, shopping and entertainment scene, beautiful parks, and seasonal events and gatherings, Canton Township, Michigan is the perfect community for your family to put down roots!
Canton Township: Grounded in Community
Back in 1834 when Canton Township was incorporated, it was a farming community known as the “Sweet Corn Capital”. Even today, as Michigan’s 11th largest community, the western edge of Canton is farmland and maintains its sense of history and connection with the land.
Great Local Schools
Canton is one of the best areas around for families and is serviced by Plymouth-Canton Community Schools, Van Buren Public Schools, and Wayne-Westland Public Schools in addition to multiple private schools and public charter schools.
Nature and Community in Canton
Canton is dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of wetlands and aquatic habitats. The Lower Rouge River Trail is a great opportunity to enjoy nature in the Canton.
What You'll LOVE in Canton
Canton also hosts many wonderful events throughout the calendar year, including:
- Concerts in the open-air amphitheater at Heritage Park and other venues
- Music, live theater, fine art displays and community events at the stunning Village Theater at Cherry Hill
- World-class sports facilities including Canton Sports Center, High Velocity Sports, Arctic Edge Ice Arena, which is home to Olympic gold medal winning skaters
- Canton is home to the annual Canton Cup soccer tournament, which is held at multiple outdoor fields in the township, as well as many USSSA baseball tournaments every year
- State-of-the-art fitness and recreational facilities at Summit on the Park and Lifetime Fitness
- Incredible golfing at Pheasant Run Golf Course and Fellows Creek Golf Course
- A “nearly” year-round farmer’s market
- Countless programs for every age at the Canton Public Library
- The only IKEA store in Michigan
Ready to Find Home in Canton?
Searching for a home for sale in Canton or want to learn more about what it’s like to live in Canton? We’ve got the resources to help you out! Contact us to learn more and schedule a showing of your favorite homes, or browse our Buyer’s Resources below!
Selling a home in Canton? We can certainly help you out with that, too!